- Connect iqInterface to PC with Windows OS over comport, USB or Ethernet (see Physical connection)
- Download last version of user bundle with related software and documentation or use USB flash drive content delivered with iqInterface
- Install iqTool GUI to manage iqInteface manually (see iqTool GUI)
- Use C driver DLL source code for c/c++ projects or last built iqcomm.dll to write automated procedures (see C driver DLL)
- Check for last software and firmware updates of iqInterface on itsits download page (see also Update and upgrade)
- See version changelogs for iqInterface firmware, iqTool GUI and C driver DLL.